Tuesday, December 2, 2008

From the Beginning


So I've started this blog, one because I have no real life outside of the amazing T.J. Maxx job i've had since the ripe old age of 16, and B being that I would like for my friends and family to be able to keep up with me when im in Africa. After I leave Cara Kiggins will take over my blog updating it regularly.....or so i hope lol = )

Lets start, my name is Ian-Gentry Cameron White III (sometimes I add the third on the end, it gives my name a sense of royalty, wouldn't you agree?) I am 19 years old and I currently live at home with my mom UHH, but there is good reason though, I am leaving for the motha' land- at least thats what all the black people I mention this to tell me- but most of you know it as Africa! I will be leaving for Ghana, Accra (thats west africa for you directionally challenged folks.) I'll fly out Feb 13th and arrive in Ghanna to be picked up by a big o'le GEE-RAFF! lol jk maybe but quite unlikly.

I hope you all will write me while I am in Africa because i'll need some words of encouragment from you all over the 2 year duration i'll be there. I'll post my writing address in Ghana soon. . .











Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts


3 comments:

Greg said...

and you are royalty... helloooooooow!!!!

Saqweta B. said...

OMG...Gentry you better be safe while you are there. Let me know what your address is asap so I can write and I want to know how it is. Will you not be able to use facebook there??? What is this world coming too??? LOL! I miss you and I will miss you even more when you leave for Ghana, Africa. ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!

Unknown said...

Gentry, I know you don't know me personally as I used to work with yor mother. I just wanted to leave a message to let you know that I am so proud of you. I understand that may not mean much but I felt compelled to let you know. I have always told your mother I saw great things in store for you and that you would be a "star-re" and you already are. Continue doing everything that you are doing, continue trusting in GOD, walking by faith, and being a outward sign of all that GOD has in store for those that believe in HIM. GOD bless you.
Anissa