Friday, October 23, 2009

Direct From Elder White Himself!

Akwaaba!

Thank you all so much for checking this blog! Its amazing to hear how many of you actually look at this thing! HAHA But I just wanted to say hello and thanks for the support and prayers given to me. I cant tell you enough how much it helps to get an encouraging email from a friend or family member. No one will ever quite realize the mental and physical challenges that we as missionarys face here in Ghana, but let me tell you "It aint easy!" However I love it so much! Its crazy, some days I will wake up and be like i cant do this everyday for 2 years but somehow I get out of my room and out the door and as soon as I sit with someone and share "The Gospel of Jesus Christ" I KNOW that this was totally worth it! I gave up a lot to be here as many of we missionaries have, but its still the best decision i could have made at this point in my life. I can't believe i've been here as long as I have but it's flown by for me, what about you guys? hahaha
My friends have really come through with the support and you know EXACTLY who you are, so thanks again.
This work I am doing for The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is a tremendous stress but if the outcome of stress are the blessings i've recieved thus far in my soon to be 20 years of life, THEN BRING ON THE GRAY HAIR!
Never Fear Elder White Fans! Im coming back sooner that you think, but the question is. . . Are you ready for the new "Gentry White?" A question for the class.

No comments: